Most talented Businesswomen, singer, dancer, songwriter, and actress is from Houston. Her full name is Beyonce Giselle Knowles Carter she is an American, become famous in 1990 after lead singing for R&B girls “Destiny’s child.”
- Net Worth: $500 Million
- Age: 37
- Born: September 4, 1981
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Source of Wealth: Professional Singer/Actress
Beyoncé Net worth :
As per record, Beyoncé estimated net worth of 2019 is 500 million dollars. Which makes her the richest female singer worldwide.
Source of income of Beyoncé Knowles Carter As a singer, songwriter, musician, actress, endorsements, $100 million only comes from the Tour with his husband., she also has her own athleisure shop clothing line as “House of Deaèon which is very popular from where her substantial net worth comes.
Previous year income :
- 2019: $500 million
- 2018: $355 million
- 2017: $350 million
- 2016: $265 million
Beyoncé and her husband Jay-z bought house Hamptons for $26 million. They purchased seventh-floor in the penthouse for $6.85 million at 195 Hudson St. They also bought the expensive island at Miami’s Biscayne Bay. Beyoncé and Jay-z purchased the historic church for $2.6 million in the Garden District section. They bought a mansion in Los Angeles for $88 million.
Both husband and wife owned huge cars collection, i.e., Jeep Wrangler, Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud, Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, Mercedes-Benz Mclaren Slr, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, Rolls-Royce Phantom, Ferrari F430 Spider, Range Rover, Tesla Model A, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Mercedes Benz 190e, etc.
The net worth of Beyoncé and her husband Jay-z property is more than $150 million which includes a beautiful mansion and luxurious cars and their investments.
Beyoncé has an endorsement deal with her mother Tina Knowles from 2004 to 2012. She also signed a contract with Pepsi for $50 million. In 2013, She landed a campaign with retailer H&M. In 2016 brought play park. She lines for athleisure clothing which becomes a top-selling collection at Nordstrom. She also released three fragrances which made $400 million alone from perfume sales.
Early life :
Born on 4th September 1981 Beyonce Giselle Knowles carter in Houston Texas, the daughter of Mathew Knowles and Celestine. She has a sister who also a singer and background dancer of destiny’s child. She attended high school for visual arts and then she attended alief elsik high school where she was a member of St. John’s united methodist church.
Beyonce career started in 1996 after joining Destiny’s Child group. At the age of 7, she entered into a first talent show from there she never looked back. Her love and passion for music and her efforts make her the singing sensation. In 2001 she worked in debut film “Carmen.”
In 1996 Beyonce joined the group as ” Destiny’s Child” from where her career gets started when they released their debut album in 1997. There was a track in the album as No, No, No which become first hit in worldwide. Then they release there the 2nd album in 1999 which sold more than 8 million copies in worldwide there big success hits. When they release there 3rd album which hits 200 billboards and nominated for awards and wins Grammy award.
She started her career own and performed as a solo artist and released her first solo album in 2003 “Dangerously in love on.” In 2006, She releases her 2bd album “B’Day” then she never stops. I am…sasha fierce in 2008, 4 in 2011, Run the world in 2011, Beyonce in 2013, XO in 2013, Lemonade in 2016, All nigh in 2016 and formation un 2016.
Beyoncé also becomes an executive producer and co-writer. She also worked in movies in 2001 as in hip hop, and in 2006 the pink panther in 2009 obsesses and in 2013 epic. In 2017 is confirms that she has given her voice for Nala in ” The Lion King.”
Some Facts about Beyoncé :
- Beyonce ranked on number 21 from hot 100 lists in 2014
- She was among the 100 most influential people worldwide in 2013 and 2014 by times magazine.
- She won the ASCAP pop songwriter award in 2009 and became the first African-American woman to win that award.
- Her 3rd album I am Sasha Fierce which released in 2008 wons 6 Grammy awards in 2010.
- Dangerously in love which releases in 2003 wons 5 Grammy awards.
- Once Beyonce and Jay-z did Run you, and Beyonce earned more than $100 million then they both in October done Run 2 tour and made more than $250 million.
- Jay-z and Beyonce started their relationship after they collaborated for the track “03 Bonnie and Clyde” in 2002.
- She played the jay-z girlfriend role in the song. They secretly get married in 2008 April and announced on the party of her album “I am Sasha Fierce in October, she got pregnant with a daughter blue lvh in 2012 of January. Jay-z ends up saying in an interview of his cheating on Beyonce the couple was in controversy for this news, he also apologizes to Beyonce, for ended up like that they instead chose to live with each other and fight for there love and to change the children’s future, after they got pregnant with twins.
- Both Jay-z and Beyonce net worth cross billion marks, they are the most powerful couple in the music industry. Jay-z and Beyonce combine net worth is $1.16 billion.
- Her super hits are “If I Were A boy, single ladies, crazy in love, listen to halo, Run the world and Formation.
She is confident women she held the estimated net worth of 500 million dollars which makes her richest singer, the Queen of music married to jay z he his also the best rapper; she worked with the best artist thought out the career.