Jay-z was born on 4th December 1969 in Shawn Corey Carter. Jay-Z is an entrepreneur, American rapper, and investor. He also sold 100+ million records and become a bestselling musician. For his work, he received 21 Grammy awards, like another artist he didn’t grow only on music. He invested in nightclubs, clothing lines, restaurants, and record labels.
- Net Worth: $950 Million.
- Age: 49.
- Born: December 4, 1969.
- Country of Origin: United States of America.
- Source of Wealth: Rapper/Entrepreneur.
Jay-Z Net worth:
According to a report of 2019 jay-z estimated net worth is $950 million. He also becomes one of the richest rappers of all time in worldwide
His source of income is Live Nation Contract and Concerts, albums, Roc Nation Sports, Roc-A-Fella Records, Tidal, Clothing, Bar/Restaurant, Champagne, JetSmarter Real Estate.
Previous year income :
- 2019: $950 million.
- 2018: $900 million.
- 2017: $810 million.
- 2016: $610 million.
Jay-z bought, and his wife Beyonce bought house Hamptons for $26 million. They purchased seventh-floor in the penthouse for $6.85 million at 195 Hudson St. They bought the expensive island at Miami’s Biscayne Bay. They also purchased the historic church for $2.6 million in the Garden District section. Then, they bought a mansion in Los Angeles for $88 million.
Both husband and wife owned huge cars collection, i.e., Jeep Wrangler, Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud, Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, Mercedes-Benz Mclaren Slr, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, Rolls-Royce Phantom, Ferrari F430 Spider, Range Rover, Tesla Model A, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Mercedes Benz 190e, etc.
The net worth of her and her husband Jay-z property is more than $100 million which includes a beautiful mansion and luxurious cars and their investments.
Early life :
The real name of jay-z is Shawn Carter. He was born on 4th December 1964 in Brooklyn United New York. He raised in mercy house. His mother Gloria raised Jay-z and his three siblings when their father abandoned them. Jay-z completes his school from Eli Whitney high school in Brooklyn. When he attended George Westinghouse’s Career and technical education high school with Notorious B.I.G and Busta Rhymes. Then, He attended stint at Trenton central high school. His mother gifted him a boom box on his birthday where initially sparking interest in music. Then, He began writing lyrics and freestyling and adopt the jay-z name to honor his mentor “Jay-z.”
Before making albums, he grew In dangerous Marcy projects. He informs in his lyrics that he experiences with illicit drug dealing. Later, Under the stage of Jazzy he got new life he started rapping where his name from Shawn Carter turned to jay-z. Which referred the line between subway lines of Marcy projects as j and z. With the help of his two friends, he made his own company as “Roc-A-Fella records.” Where he releases his albums, only his one song “Reasonable doubt .” That song was released in 1996 has sold millions of copies in the united state.
One day Jay-z selling his records out of the trunk in the jay-z car. It was starting so he had no record deal and signed with any company. He tried whatever he can do to sell his music. Then, He founded the record label as Roc-A-Fella and with Damon Dash and Kareem Biggs. They did a deal with priority where Jay-z releases his debut album “Reasonable doubt” in 1996.
Jay-z records In my lifetime vol 1 in 1997, He also records also vol2 Hard knock life in 1998. Then, Vol3 The life and times of Shawn Carter in 1999 and also established Rocawear clothing company,
He releases The dynasty rock la family in 2000, Blueprint in 2001, Blueprint 2 the gift the curse in 2002, Then, Blueprint 2.1 in 2003. He also opened the club in New York City in 2003. Finally, He released his last album Black album in 2003. Then retired from rapping to focus on his business.
Jay-z got guilty for stabbing record producer “Lance Rivera” in 2001. At the kit kat club in New York, He sentenced for three years probation as a conviction a 2nd-degree felony.
Some facts about Jay-z :
- Jay-z, Notorious B.I.G and Busta rhymes want to the same school in Brooklyn.
- In Westinghouse, he lost in the rap battle judged by LL Cool J when he was 15 years old. Then, After many years, he took revenge by beating LL cool.
- He never writes down his rap rather than writing he memorized his rap.
- Barak Obama is a big fan of Jay-z.
- He had won many awards for his work like
- Favorite rap/hip hop artist American music award, best male hip hop artist BET awards, video of the year BET awards, hustler of the year BET hip hop awards, lyricist of the year, MUP of the year, rap artist of the year, best international male solo artist, best rap solo performance Grammy awards.
- Once jay-z shot out his brother on should during the argument.
- On jay-z said in an interview that I’m his song “Girls, girls, girls” the background vocals were “Michael Jackson” voice. He said Michael Jackson sang secretly. And, He did not even put his name on it.
- The famous track name was “heir to the throne” of the track “Reasonable doubt.”
- Jay-z sang the song “Glory” for his daughter “blue ivy” and featured her in the song. When she was just two days old, at the end of the song, He also featured his daughter’s voice and crying.
- His mother said in an interview that jazzy (jay-z) used to bang out the drums. Because of that his sibling’s wake up, seeing his interest in music she gifted him a Boom box on his birthday its when he started to write lyrics and began freestyle.
Jay-z estimated net worth of 2019 is $950 million. The hip hop artist and entrepreneur inspired many artists, married to Beyonce. He has struggled his entire life for this position.