Justin Bieber Net worth, Canadian singer and songwriter Justin Bieber achieved success at a very young age through YouTube. He is an only 24-year-old and huge fan following worldwide.
- Net Worth: $265 Million
- Age: 24
- Born: March 1, 1994
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Source of Wealth: Professional Singer
Justin Bieber Net worth :
Justine Bieber in 2019 holds an estimated net worth of $265 million.
He makes his money by releasing albums, by tour and by endorsement.
Previous year income
- 2019: $265 million.
- 2018: $240 million.
- 2017: $225 million.
- 2016: $200 million.
Justine mostly rent houses mansions and restaurants to live. He also has brought in a low-income house in Canada. Because of his talent and endorsement, he was able to live in an early age luxurious life. Bieber lived in a glass mansion located in Los Angeles rented for $60k per month. Then, He rented a house with five bedrooms and with a sweeping view of graffiti art and city in Beverly Hills, California.
At the age of 24, only he owned plenty of cars like Cadillac CTS-V, Blacked-Out Smart Car, Frisker Karma, Flat Black Range Rover, A 997 Porsche Turbo, Porsche, A matte-black Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari 458 Italia, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, and Leopard Print Audi R8.
In the name of the property he also has cars because of the likes to rent mansions. Just because he can go too to any mansion where be want to live and like.
Early life :
Born in 1994, 1st march a 24-year-old youngest singer Justin Drew Bieber born in London Ontario. Justin not only a singer from a young age only he knows how to play guitar, drums, and trumpets. He his very passionate about music. Back before his career, he used to sing R&B songs his mothers record them and post on YouTube where it went viral. He has 2 little siblings and dating a famous female singer Selena Gomez.
When his mother posts his video on YouTube of his singing so many people love it his life gone flourish. When Scooter Braun saw him and brought him to Atlanta Georgie to work with him where they recorded a demo tape. After a week with a scooter, he began working usher. Then, He was signed by Raymond Braun media group. He signed with Island records where he started to release his first singles.
Justin is the first artist to record seven songs for debut record charts on the billboard hot 200 where his debut album hit triple platinum in the US. He worked with some of the famous artists like DJ Khaled, cheeks brown and Karen Smith. His mother started posting videos on YouTube in 2007, and he released his debut in 2009. Then, He releases EP on 2009 he also performed in White House in 2009.
Some facts about Justin Bieber:
- He auctioned his hairs on eBay for $12,000 on eBay and it was sold for $40,000.
- He is so smart that he can solve a rubric cube in just 2 Min.
- Justin first noticed by Scooter but usher. The one who makes his career, later on, scooter becomes Justin’s manager.
- His following has most of the women.
- The notebook is his favorite movie.
- He pays up to $150 just for his hair cut or hairstyle.
- He sleeps only 6 hours because of a busy schedule.
- You can call Justin to sing on birthday parties just for $2000 to $8000 for an hour.
- Justin claimed that he cried on the hater’s comment.
- He kissed his poster and said yup am the best kisser.
- He is one of the most searched people on the internet, his likes increase on Facebook like 270,000 per week.
- On YouTube, his baby song watched most of the time ever although his unlike are more than like.
- He has feared the elevator from the age of 7 called “claustrophobic.”
- 83% of the twitter user is a fan of Justin Bieber.
- His parents Jeremy Jack Bieber and Patricia Mallette. They never get married. They have kept together for the sack of Justin. Then, They broke and his mother married another man, So, He has two stepsisters he lives his small sister “Jazmyn” and takes care of her so much. She calls him to “boo-boo” when she needs something.
- He is the biggest fan of the onesies; he loves them so much that he once appeared head to toe in a cherry red jumper & exit is a blindingly bright white zipper for a Hollywood reporter for there photoshoot.
- Justin is a big fan of Drake and his fans he looks at him like his big brother said by Justin manager.
- He doesn’t like to say word swag he doesn’t like it.
- His father Jeremy when Justin was going to born was an MMA fighter.
- He loves the purple color.
- Justin is a big fan of Twitter where he loves to interact with his fans. He says that after h3 tweets check immediately who replied first according to report after he tweets only in 1 sec 60 people retweets.
- He has a crush on Beyonce he said that he met her in VMAs and he went near her and said I love your songs and Beyonce replied Aww you are so cute, he said she is gorgeous, once Rihanna kissed him and he doesn’t want to wash his face. He proposed Rihanna but got rejected.
- He has many tattoos like Believe on his left arm, owl, roman numerals on his chest, a bird on his hip, a Jesus tattoos, and a calf.
- In 2012 Justin mother Patricia Mallette publish her book in September as a titled “Nowhere but up” where she talked about her life her happiness her sorrows and about Justin career.
He becomes the richest singer in the world At the age of 24. His estimated net worth is around $265 million. However, He received so much hate throughout his career and got a troll on social media.