The full name of Pewdiepie is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg got famous on YouTube as Pewdiepie. He holds the record of the most Subscribed channel on YouTube. He started with the gaming video he becomes a gaming personality.
- Net Worth: $20 Million.
- Age: 29.
- Born: October 24, 1989.
- Country of Origin: Sweden.
- Source of Wealth: Professional YouTuber/Social Media Personality.
Pewdiepie Net worth :
As per the report of 2019, his net worth is estimated to be around $20 million.
His source of money is YouTube, a game app.
Previous year Net worth :
- 2019: $20 million.
- 2018: $19 million.
- 2017: $12 million.
- 2016: $9 million.
He only has one house in Brighton with the seaside town. Where he lives with his Italian girlfriend is also a YouTube,
A few years back he bought his new cars and show off it in the video. Which later he deleted it he got the “Nesson”
In the name of the property he just owned one house and one car which worth is $2 million.
Early life :
The 29 years of YouTuber born on the 24th of October 1989 in the street of Gothenburg Sweden. From childhood only he is a big fan of gaming and interested in arts from childhood only. He started spending his time in his bedroom playing games and in internet cafes. His father Ulf and mother Johanna are famous chiefs executives.
He completed his graduation in 2008 from The high school Goteborg’s hogre samskola. And joined the University of Chalmers University of technology. He was not interested there so he decided to drop out and do the thing that makes him happy. The earlier days were hard but he manages to buy the equipment and start selling his work of Photoshop. He makes enough money from this and bought a computer with that. At first, he named his channel “Pewdie.” It literally means pew -slang the sound of laser gum firing. He maid that channel in 2006, and forget that password. Later he comes and makes a new channel and comes up with the name of “Pewdiepie”.
Pewdiepie learned how to edit and make a video from watching the video. He makes his video on gaming the game “Minecraft” with the title of let’s play. He takes off after he recorded his video of himself screaming while playing a horror game Amnesia. Where the subscriber requests him more videos like that, then he started uploading so many videos.
Started with live gaming video and then reaction while playing the game with funny commenting and energetic with epic reaction made him viral quickly has become the most subscribers channel with 85+ million subscribers with 4000+ videos.
He reached him one million subscribers in July 2012, he crosses like 2 million subscribers only in 2 months, soon his channel gets started to receive 100 million to 2 hundred million views. In 2013 he becomes a most subscribed channel in the world which continued to 2019.
He uploads many game series and different games and segments he got a lot of hate and ate the same time lots of attention and he earns huge money. In 2016 he earned $15 million, he dedicated many videos for haters and mean comment, and gone in a lot of controversies.
Some facts :
- Pewdiepie created his own game and releases it in 2015 from which he earned plenty of money.
- He then writes his own book as “This book loves you”.
- He owned many accolades in the gaming area on YouTube with the best gaming channel series and shows in the fifth steamy awards.
- According to Forbes Pewdiepie ranked as the highest-earning YouTuber in 2016 with a yearly income of $14 million.
- Pewdiepie has done much collaboration, he is a giver and stated the project as a water campaign where he managed to raise his income to $400,00.
- He gave a new edge to his channel where he gives speeches ok controversies over the contact and video.
- He also sang a song Bitch lasagna which got over 111+ million views in a month for the hate to India, because of the subscriber combination on YouTube against the Indian biggest company who makes music and Bollywood songs T-series. Which is just less than 200k subscribers to cross Pewdiepie and will be on the first YouTube channel with the most subscriber, let us see Pewdiepie will remain on his 1st position or it was taken by the Indian T-series company channel.
- He also won the award for the most popular social show “inaugural star count social star award”.
- His problem with Racism and rants that in 2014 Aug where the maker studios launch a Kjellberg iPhone app. Pewdiepie announced that he will disable his comment section under the video because of mainly spam comments, then in October he partly relented and permitted approved comments only. Then in April of 2016, he addresses his use of word gay &retards by saying that things were funny because they are offensive. He also claimed that a say a lot of stupid shit that it seemed as his channel is finally started to grow.
- He said in the interview that his parents scold him saying nothing will happen by sitting and playing games in the home. But, Now he earns about $4 million in a year now he wonders how his parents feel about his achievement now.
- We can learn the best lesson of seeing Pewdiepie in 2017. That is the hardest time where you can ride with the punches and survive. Although he also upsets many people and often says sorry many times the people. Who got offended were those who are not real followers. he also suffered and losses many subscribers. But, In the end, he ends up with many subscribers more than he ever had before the troubles and difficulties.
Most popular who held the record of the most subscribers on YouTube. The YouTuber Pewdiepie with 85+ millions of subscribers, and 1 hundred million to 2 hundred million views on videos hold the net worth in 2019 is $20 million.